Thursday, November 12, 2009

some random stuff

Hi, folks.
  This post is mostly just here because I'm attempting to get google to notice this blog. Hopefully posting on here more will help that ;-)

So for starters, I'd like you all to welcome Rahul, who'll also be contributing some abridged scripts to this blog. If you haven't seen it already, you can check out his little introductory post here. I'm pretty excited about this...it means my blog is expanding, and soon it will rule the internet...or something



Anyway, his post made me think that maybe I should tell you folks a bit about myself, too. So, for starters, I'm a college student. I'm not studying writing or anything, I'm actually a Biology major. And I love Bollywood. What else do you really need to know?

So yeah, I don't write professionally, this is really something I just do for my own amusement. In case you're wondering, I'm not working on any scripts at the moment because I've got too much other stuff going on right now. But if you have any suggestions for movies you'd like to see "abridged," post a comment and let me know. Better yet, if you think you can write an awesome abridged script and would like to contribute to this blog, let me know that too.

Ok, that's all the updates I've got for now. Actually, one more-- Go buy the soundtrack for 3 Idiots, because it's good fun and I probably owe this to Aamir Khan for making fun of his movies so much :-P Aamir, if you happen to be reading this-- it's nothing personal, I just so happend to find both Fanaa and Ghajini very spoof-worthy. I promise my next script won't be one of your films ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment